• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiper arm question

mikeyl

NAXJA Forum User
ok, kinda an odd question. i was wondering if any of the post 91 xj's had the wiper arms that can be folded out all the way, not just lifted a couple of inches and having to be held (similar to most of the foriegn cars/trucks). one of those minor convienience things that make it easier when cleaning the trail off the winshield. if not has anyone found an arm that may fit that does this?

Nope it doesnt, my 92 only lifts... lifted about 2 inches then snaped off when I went to retire the 12 year old stock wiper... so now I have to spend all $12 for the new one. But anyway nope no difference. Mbay the replacement does.
-Steve D

NO. Main problem will be the ones that lift all the way back have nuts under the cover holding them onto the pivot on the wiper trans. unless you can fab something your stuck baby...

Back