• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Least Expensive Interco/Super Swamper Dealer?

verrive

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,
My tires are starting to get to where they may need to go(maybe 40%). I've decided when the time comes I will probably get the Trxus in the 31x10.5 flavor. I've only seen them at 4 Wheel Parts for around $108 a tire. There has to be someone else that carries these, anyone wanna show me in the right direction? :D

Thanks,
Kevin

Have you checked with any of your hometown tire dealers?...most dealers can get any kind of tire you want. I got my Coopers from a Goodyear dealer. I looked at buying mail order tires myself, but figuring in all the costs like shipping, tax, ect...not to mention having to take them to a local place to have them mounted...anyways...my 2 cents.

I haven't :x For some reason I totally blanked out to check there. We have a Cooper place and a Les Scwhab for some reason I've never seen them there and it never occured to me you could special order tires, doh!

I'd second getting tires from a local place, especially if it's a local place that will sell a warranty on them... even if they 'know' you use them off road.

Super Swampers are not something that many local places carry. Sometimes they can get them, but at full price. I don't know about the trxus tires, but I just purchased a set of regular bias TSL's from lightlineofla.com. Best price I found and regular shipping. Most on line places had a handling fee and FET, but this place listed the price, calculated shipping ($60 to WI for four 33x12.5's) and that was that. I did have to have them mounted on my rims locally and that was certainly an additional cost. Especially since I had them siped too! Jeff

check with www.samsoffroad.com that is where I usually buy my swampers. They have the best prices I have seen thus far I got my 31x10.5x15 TRXUS for $120 a tire mounted and balanced. I dont think their shipping is bad either.
DIG IT

Back