• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet

scrappydak2

NAXJA Forum User
When are some times that people like I can meet some of you good folks? I have missed almost every run the past two yrs because of my job. And it sucks! :( But I am leaving soon, and want to say thanks, in person, to all the people that I have learned alot from. Think about a weekend. thanks all
MATT

October 4th would be the next meet and greet here in Sacramento. We should be able to get some members together before then. Whatcha got in mind?
Just remember that there will be a lot of folks from California headed to Moab. 8)

oh yea. what is going on with that moab trip??? I dont know, maybe a BBQ and some just good ol' fun stuff. Where in sac is the meeting?

Round Table Pizza on Keifer Blvd. Just off Hwy 50 and Watt Ave.
JT would like to go wheelin' next month up to Mushroom Rock. It's off Silver Fork Rd near Kyburz (Hwy 50 east of Placerville). It's an easy trail and there is free camping on the river near by. How about a date for the event?

October run

Yea lets get something going for Oct. I don't really care where it is maybe first or second weekend, what do all you folks think?

Opps..... the meet and greet is on the 3rd (first Thursday of October).
I'm going to start another thread for the run next month. :mrgreen:

Back