• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy my XJ....... 5" lift, 33s, 4.56s and much much more....

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
2001 XJ Sport

Basic specs:
2001 Silver XJ sport 76,xxx miles
4.0 Liter/AW4
Power windows/locks
Cruise
AC
Up-Country
Tow-package

Mods:
5" lift comprised of Rusty's springs and RE adjustable arms and trackbar
JKS discos
231 T-case w/ RE SYE & DS
Jeepers Creepers Battery Cables
Mean Green starter
ARB Bullbar
homemade rear tire carrier
2x4 3/16 wall Rock rails
4.56s and ARB locked rear
33x10.50x16 BFG MT KM with 80-90% tread(guesstimate, they're in GREAT shape) on aluminum wheels.
All skids
Sony CD player, stock front speakers, planet audio rear speakers
More that I'm forgetting....

Here's what's wrong with it. The front axle doesn't have gears yet, but they will be installed and the entire axle refreshed(bearings/seals) before the Jeep is sold. The fenders have been cut for bushwacker flares, but I didn't like the BW's so I removed them leaving holes in the fenders. If I get my asking price I will purchase and install a new set of BW flares to give the XJ the clean look it had with them on. The rear gears are noisy, but I have not had any problems with them. Again, if I get the full asking price I will have new gears professionally installed if you so desire. Lastly, this Jeep has been wheeled and the body isn't perfect. There is no rust to speak of on the Jeep.

Optional items I will include for additional $$.....
Pioneer amp for 4 speakers
Memphis amp and 10" kicker sub
Clayton's long arm crossmember(brand new)
RE TJ lower long arms(was planning to install these with the Clayton's X-member and the current adjustable RE superflex arms. I will install this for you for an additional 500$ for parts/labor).

My asking price is 14,900 and I'm negotiable. I'm interested in possible trades for a mid 90's M3 or a '97+ 2-door 5spd XJ + cash. Feel free to make an offer!

Ary

Oh yeah, I'm in Virginia Beach, and here's a pic of what it looks like....
103-0331_AUT.JPG

Last edited:
More stuff I remembered.....

Optima Red Top
Bilstein 5100 shocks
Rusty's air-tube
ARB compressor has air chuck for filling tires

FitchVA said:
you need to sell me that arb bumper for a low price. ...ya know, a hokie discount. :guitar:

Find me a silver stock bumper to replace it and I'll consider it.....

Safari Ary said:
Find me a silver stock bumper to replace it and I'll consider it.....
Got yer silver right HERE :wave: ...and you can have the fogs that are hanging under it too.....check your PM....

Safari, how do you like the bilstein 5100's? I bought them for my XJ, but havent gotten to install them or my lift yet since i'm deployed out to iraq (the joys the joys). Was just wonderin what you thought of them.

Kristen

ladywolf, to be honest I think they're a little stiff. However, when I got them I was planning on getting stiffer springs and losing my swaybar, which I am now in the process of doing. I think these shocks combined with a swaybar are too stiff for me, on short arms. I'm also going to long arms shortly, so that may soften the blows considerably. Basically, I don't know how I feel to say anything conclusive :D

Back