• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 & D35, best offer (even if free)

desertjeeper

NAXJA Member #1195
What I have:

a complete D35 c-clip axle with 3.55s drum to drum, also has brake lines and parking brake cables still attached, brakes are in good shape.

a HP D30 disconnect axle with 3.55s. This will need ball joints and it does not have knuckles. It will also be missing the short side shaft.

both axles came out of my 90XJ with 170,000 miles

a pair of pre-90 knuckles

a pair of pre-90 hubs

Make any offer, even if you just want to come pick it up for free, that is better than me having to haul it off.

I would prefer local pickup but could ship smaller pieces if you are willing to pay for shipping and all, but honestly you could probably pick this stuff up locally for less than the shipping price.

I will be in Fontana this weekend so if anyone around there wants this stuff I could bring it along.

Last edited:
i call d30! i call d30!
where are you located? i'm in socal near disneyland. i can offer to trade stuff if you're interested, but otherwise all i can give you is my gratitude. i will be happy to pick it up though.

dan f.
(562)943 6175

I'm at Edwards Air Force Base, not far from Rosamond, that's probably a 2 hour drive.

I'm on my way out the door for work, I will try to call later today.

P.S. Gratitude is plenty it was going to be hauled off next week if nobody wanted it.

Back