• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out an '88 XJ.

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
its maroon with maroon interior. what are ya looking for?
DIG IT!
and yes if I can sell $15 more of stuff I will get my membership.
DIG IT!

Last edited:
I could use a whole front end with lights/grille/nosepiece/trim/misc. Everything but the front headlights,bumper, hood, and fenders. If you could give me a price via pm or email I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Tim88XJ said:
I could use the unit bearings/hubs off the front D30... How much do you want for them including shipping to 27511?

why would you want hub units of an 88. They gotta be so old and worn out they wouldnt be wort htaking off to swap! I might have some newer ones if you want something that will last... unless you just need something to bolt up for getting-rid-of-it purposes, then i understand!

SeeJeepGo said:
why would you want hub units of an 88. They gotta be so old and worn out they wouldnt be wort htaking off to swap! I might have some newer ones if you want something that will last... unless you just need something to bolt up for getting-rid-of-it purposes, then i understand!
Then start your own thread instead of trying sell your wares on someone elses.

I know, I know, your just trying to help right?

Next time, show a little respect and send a PM.

I have the same year and color. I am looking for a couple of the grab handles from inside, the passenger side door panel and passenger side mirror (chrome?). I will PM you, but I can make imediate payment if you do Paypal. If you have them that would be great...

grill and front stuff is gone along with radiator, one hub is shot for sure the other I haven't checked yet if ya want me to check it let me know, pass side door handle I think I have I will confirm in a second. and the pass. side mirror I will check to see if its broken.
DIG IT!

motor tranny and tcase sold just yesterday.
Also I do have the pass side door handle but I don't have the chrome piece that goes under it.

PM sent, its actually the OH-S**t handle I am after. Also if its a 2 door is the weatherstripping in decent shape?? Maybe a couple of other trim pieces if you have them too.

I have the handle but not the corners that cover the two screws on each side let me know if ya want them.

Got any front tow hooks n brakets?

edit: is it a 2 or 4 door? If 4 door, does it have power windows? If yes, I need a rear power window button, switch thing that rolls em up n down. My busted one has a part number on it: (mopar) 305505H. It also says "EATON" under the part number. Thanks. I'll try to get a pic later.

Last edited:
Its a four door and no it dont have power windows but I do have power widows that I am taking out of my trail rig. My buddie can make tow hook brackets if your interested www.tollyservices.com (I think).

Back