• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 MJ w/8" LA & Atlas in VA

Grndhog

NAXJA Forum User
89 MJ with a 95 4.0L, AX-15, 3.8:1 Atlas2, Rusty`s 8" Long Arm Front, Spring Over rear, Dana 30 Frt with Warn Hub Conv.(5x4.5), Warn shafts, LockRight, 4.56 (housing bent a little,but runable), Rear Dana 44 with full Spool, 4.56 (one bent axle flange but not bad), AGR box & pump, 1 1/4" .250wall draglink and tie rod with 3/4 Hiems, Also frt trackbar is .250wall 1 1/4" with hiems, Custom bumpers, GDI Rad, IPF H4`s, 35x12.5`s on 15x8 Rock Crawlers (I already sold the 37`s and beadlocks and winch).
Now for the bad news, I tore the steering box off the frame in Sept, pulled one bolt completely thru both sides of the frame and broke the other two off. ORGS has the fix for this for under $100. As for the bent frt houseing I have a straight one that is empty that I`ll let go with the truck. The body is pretty beat up after 5 years of wheeling. The doors are removeable without tools. This truck does realy well off road I don`t want to sell it but am forced to. The Atlas and drive shafts only have two Tellico trips on them.
$3500 e-mail me with any questions as I don`t get to check the forum regularly, [email protected] , I can take and send pics of anythig if you are interested.
MetheBus.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, not a single reply or offer. Anyone interessted in parts?

i am interested in some parts if your still thinking about parting out, like front bumper and the whole rear axle, where are you located? let me know

thanks

Ok , I`m waiting on a call from cdw25271 for the whole truck, if I haven`t heard anything from him by monday I will part the truck. I`ll let you all know something on monday.

Interested in the hub kit - whole front end if neccessary :roll:

I have an XJ disc D44 for sale - perhaps a partial trade if interested, also have $.

Tell me about that Atlas. 23 spline right? Driver drop?

I'll jump in line for it.

Let me know what you end up doing.

-Scott

Last edited:
I can paypal you cash today for that atlas... :wave1:

-Scott

Back