• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headliner

Not too crazy on the fabric, but that's personal preference.

I'll be looking to do the same thing once I get my cage built. How about some details including how you secured it and what's under it (or is that fabric just over top of the original?).

Steve

Actually, a friend from my lodge does custom auto interiors. The fabric was not my first choice I will admit, but it was on sale and sure beat my sagging liner. I took out the original myself, no big deal, the worst was removing the foam backing. Once that was done, an application of adhesive and a roller similiar to a small wallpaper roller. Gave it about 30 mins to dry and here you have it. From what I was told, the material has a lot to play in it. Another reason I went with this was it was a felt type, which gave great adhesion. After seeing it done, I could have done it, but it was nice to have someone else help out.

Back