• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 axles for free

Redcbr007

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30HP vaccum disco (no carrier) but has axles, gears, and other stuff

dana 35C complete w/ drums

Pick them up for trail spares ?(axle shafts) and there yours

In santee/lakeside area...

I really dont want to ship, But I can if you pay for the shipping and a 12 pack :p

Patrick

if you will pull the shafts on the 30 i will gladly send you some money for you time and effort...and arrange to have them picked up.

cheers,

jj

If you look on the rear axle, there will be a tag bolted onto the cover. ( it looks like very thin metal) On it will be a gear ratio. ALso I might be about to tell if you tell me what engine the Jeep had that the axles came from. THanks.

I'm interested in those axles, I just need to borrow a pickup truck and a friend to help me out. This might be an ignorant question, but I have never moved an axle before, can 2 guys lift one into the back of a pick up? I live in San Diego and can pick them up this weekend if that works for you. Drop me an email with directions and a way to get ahold of you so we can plan a good time to meet. My email address is [email protected]
Whoa-yeah SPARES! :party:

front axle shafts are gone, But I have the acuall front axle housing/gears still. I have the rear complete you can pick-up if you want though...

Let me know

Patrick

:farmer: Yeah , I still want the D35. Thanks for droping me the email. I'll reply with my phone number and we can make some plans to meet up .

Back