• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O.T.: Grant Barkley-urgent !!!

xjnco

NAXJA Forum User
My going to California

Grant,
I've finally landed a job doing field engineering for telephone fiber optic cable installations in Riverside, CA

I really, really, really need the wood drafting board that Jon J says that he didn't take from your shop. It has a metal handle that can be used for legs to prop it up. The dry-erase white surface was kinda hard to clean, remember?
He told me that you were using it for all of your notes and drawings when you were fabbing stuff up. I need it on my new job to draft up notes in the field....
Since I am leaving for California on Thursday afternoon, April 22 (or Friday if needed) the chance of us connecting is slim.
If you get this message after I have left I do need you to ship the drafting board to Claudia's mom's house, where I am staying. Her address is on an e-mail that I sent to your aol e-mail address. I will re-inburse you for the UPS/Fed-Ex costs. As soon as I get to CA I'll be getting a Verizon cell phone, I'll call you then.
Thanks again,

Mike van de Sandt
Mead, CO
970-535-0590

San Bernardino, CA
909-883-5875

Back