• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do you have to be a member?

yes and no, the way I understand it is that it's recommended to be a member or be 'sponsored' by a member, I'm bringing a friend and my father-in-law with me and neither of them are members, however it's a good time for me to put some pressure on them to join, and I will recommend to them to become members, membership is such a small price to pay for the information you'll get from this site, and I know you can get it all for free too, buuuutttttt.......... for the price you not only get your name in red but you get access to the members forum and the best kept secret, the den, plus respect of all your peers. yep, you too can be as cool as some of us. :D

jeepguy97 said:
Do you have to be a NAXJA member to go to NACFest?

While Fore Wheeler's response is a good one (since being a member really supports the club and these Forums), the NAXJA BOD has clarified our policy on National events (which NACFest is):

They are open to any XJ/MJ owner (which meets NAXJA safety requirements).

("Invited guest of a member" apparently still applies to those sadly misinformed individuals who operate other kinds of motor vehicles)

Yeah, we want you to join, but, short of that, why don't you take a break from the swinging metropolis of Clearfield, take a drive down I80 in June and ride with us!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

So you've been to Clearfield have you. About the only thing swinging her is the local Wal-Mart but I do intend to join and come to NACFest in June. Working on the skid plating, front tow points, and rocker guards now in preparation.

Fore Wheeler said:
did you notice that I never did answer his question tho????? :D

:shhh: That's why I said it was a good one. Ever consider politics as a career? :dunce:

Mike in NJ said:
Ever consider politics as a career? :dunce:

:soapbox:

Fore Wheeler for Prez, shoot the owls and the tree huggers, let's rock crawl on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, tap our own oil and screw the middle east, lets fight hunger here before fighting others battles, do you know how many people could be fed for the cost of one bomb?????

naw, I'll pass.

MuddinXJ said:
yea but what about those that drive XJs that are younger than 18?

Hear ya, but unfortunately that's an issue we don't have any choice on. A lawyer and insurance thing for NAXJA. But, by having your dad along (like you said in the Registration thread), you can at least enjoy the event. BTW, it's a Paragon thing too. Participants under 18 need a parent or guardian signature on their waiver form too.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back