• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap xj

dangerossride

NAXJA Forum User
95 cherokee- Cincinnati area.
white auto
BLOWN ENGINE- everything else good

all of the axles are in good shape(30, 35)... it has a front brush guard, CB radio, 3 inch procomp lift, 31x1050 bf goodrich mud terrian tires 2 are really new, 2 are fairly worn, the other is in pretty bad shape (spare), i also have 4 of the stock size tires on rims that have to go too, i had some diamond plate floor mats custom cut for my floor boards...

I dont want to part it out... unless i find people who want everything and are willing to come get it off ... everything has to go! I am willing to deal on the whole rig itself...

email if your interested ASAP! [email protected]
must go soon!! Make offer.
serious buyers only call cell# 513-295-2998
thanks,
Ross

Pics? I'm assuming Its been abused. Trans condition, x-case condition. Auto? AC? Power? Add-a-leaf, Block?

Fairfeild, Where?

I think there are pics on tsor.20megsfree.com check member rigs section.

everything is in good shape, power everything, high miles, but the engine has 3 holes in the bottom of it! It has blocks in the rear. Fairfield (cincinnati ohio)

email him or call him

Last edited:
Back