• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone from...

Busy???

All you been doing is lying around, eating cheese, bratwurst, drinking cheap beer, and worshipping like the other Farve-ites.

Boy you are relentless TRNDRVR telling me to STFU and going off on me evry time I turn around, WTF? Remind me to never get sick again I thingk all of the sympathy around here will kill me.
I guess it is not like I don't deserve it. :)

I'm new around here, but I'm in St. Louis. I've got a stock '99 XJ and a '87 MJ I plan to build up "a little" to be a good backwoods camping rig.

- JP

I'm about 30 miles south of Effingham. Looks to be between 100 & 120 miles from you. JIM.

hey hey, I'm from chesterfield too. you guys in any of the clubs around here?
midwestjeepthing
midriversjeepthing
sija

we all need to go wheeling sometime

Hey mottsxj..
im just an online member of midwestjeepthing, havent gone on any runs with them yet cause my xj is stock still, but i planned on being more active this summer. I'm definitaly going to the mwjt show at reuther's in june, should be a good time. Have you been wheeling with those clubs?

I'm a member of Midwestjeep, but have wheeled with the others as well.

You should come on a run if you get a chance, they usually offer 3 choices for trails: stockers, intermediate, and expert. Great way to learn what your stock xj can do, and maybe what mods should come first.

If you ever need any help wrenching, just ask. And the mwjt guys have helped me to no end so don't hesitate to ask them anything either. Hope to see you on the trails.

Brian

Sounds good! If your going on any runs soon that arent on the mwjt site, send me a pm or email or something. I don't have to much experience, but ill tag along where i can, that is if you dont mind, thanks.

seanR said:
Boy you are relentless TRNDRVR telling me to STFU and going off on me evry time I turn around, WTF? Remind me to never get sick again I thingk all of the sympathy around here will kill me.
I guess it is not like I don't deserve it. :)

Sympathy? you want Sympathy?
Go in the other room, quit your sniveling, and talk to Jeeplas for sympathy.

slujeeper5 said:
Sounds good! If your going on any runs soon that arent on the mwjt site, send me a pm or email or something. I don't have to much experience, but ill tag along where i can, that is if you dont mind, thanks.

sent you a pm

w_howey said:
Sympathy? you want Sympathy?
Go in the other room, quit your sniveling, and talk to Jeeplas for sympathy.

If you do not stop picking on me you will be singled out at the next meeting and chastised publicly! I will tell the Bark eaters, that will fix you.

seanR said:
If you do not stop picking on me you will be singled out at the next meeting and chastised publicly! I will tell the Bark eaters, that will fix you.

You already got me in trouble once. They already think I'm a rabble-rouser.

85Chief said:
South Central Illinois???around the Springfield or St. Louis area?
I'm from Valmeyer, just South of St. Louis on the Illinois side. Our club, www.sija.org has members from Carlinville.

I'm from Nokomis if you know where that's at, and occasionally stay at the Holiday Inn in Carlinville. Have I talked to you on any other forums?

Wow, theres quite a few of us aren't there. It would be fun to go on a trail or two sometime with a group. I haven't had the chance to do that yet. Oh, and Bounty_Hunter. I've been on the Jeep boards at another place, I think it was the Jeep board at Mac's Jeep links. Some place like that. Anyway, maybe we can get together sometime. Who knows...

Back