• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G May 2nd

COXJ

NAXJA Member #989
thinkin about a M&G on may 2nd at the sonic off south golden road in the king supers parking lot across from peerless tire in golden. anyone inturested?

WIll

sure, i'd be there...

i was late on saturday and drove up just as everybody else was leaving clement park.
:(

that all come on guys its sposda be nice

WIll

I know I'll be up there on sunday for sure. GF is haveing a baby shower for her cousin and I have to take her and my mom up there to it. I'll be hanging out up there with nothing to do for a few hours. like from 1 to 4 or so.

lets meet up there around 1230 1 ish

WIll

Looks like i'll be able to make it
John

I'm gonna try to be there as well; might be up there earlier getting a center console and should be good timing. See ya..

looks liek good wether and maby a carnage run after? 12 ish ill prob b there 1130 ish hope to see yall there

WIll

Can someone email orpost some directions from I 70 or I25
Thanks
John

If coming from the north- Take the "Colfax" exit off I-70 westbound, turn right(west) off the ramp, turn right(west) again on 6th Ave, and another right on Ulysses. Take that north to the traffic circle; you will see the Sonic straight ahead.
From the south- Take 6th Ave from I-25 to Ulysses.
Maplink (huge, ain't it?)-
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...en&state=co&zipcode=&country=US&addtohistory=

(well, it looks like a paragraph in edit)

Last edited:
Back