• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sierra/socal naxja 'swamp lake' event

WHEEL'er-DLR

NAXJA Forum User
the final date has been set for the annual 'swamp lake run' the date is july 16-18th. we meet thurs. nite the 15th at the dinkey base camp, then hit the trail early fri. morning. hope many will attend!! [ reminder: this trail is east of shaver lake ]

I wanted to go and all but then i noticed that date (July 16) is my 25th b-day :exclamati

XJ_Matt said:
I wanted to go and all but then i noticed that date (July 16) is my 25th b-day :exclamati

There's nothing wrong with celebrating on the trail.

The trail is very similar to Rubicon type wheeling. Beautiful lakes (Swamp & Grouse), beautiful granite slabs, & beautiful pine trees. This is my back yard I wouldn't trade it for any other wheeling spot in the world. We pretty much have the Rubicon trail without the traffic. See you guys in July.

Matt

Would love to attend this run, hopefully I can get the jeep done on time. But will definitally make the NAXJA rubicon trip.

Joe

Back