• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 2dr xj4.5lift 31s 5sp

Bentonedge

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get a new car and i need to get rid of this jeep. it is a 93 xj with a 4.5 lift. i am trying to find a front drive shaft for it now. just had a new fuel pump put in new wires new plugs new cap. new clutch only 4000 on it. new wheel bearings and new front pads. 4 wheel disk. has limited slip in the rear. comes with 31 ats at least 75% left. rear tined windows. roof sound bar. cd player. it is a 2.5 with a ax5 tranny. fresh rebuilt tcase. will be willing to trade for a some cash and a beater good MPG car. let me know. any question juts ask.
1743teal93_3-med.JPG

1743teal93_1-med.JPG

1743teal93_2-med.JPG

2000obo

it is drive able. i have been driving it for about 2 months now. the problem is that the drive shaft i have was made for it with more then 6 inch of lift. basicly it is to long.

a reasonable offer is a about 1700. or 1000 and a beater car that is good on gas. also looking for a front d60 and a ford np 208.

Back