• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube Bender (JD2/Protools) for rollcages/etc.

Redcbr007

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, for all those waiting for me to get back to them. After 2 months I finally bargin'd a deal with my buddy who own's a machine shop. For all those wanting a bender, here's the deal. He can make the Model 3 bender, Degree ring, 1 die, AND shipping (within reason) for 500.00 bucks. Now, here's the specs....this is a Model 3 bender which all parts are CNC machined (100%). Heavy duty 7/8" and 1" diameter pull pins, which are heat-treated and also zinc plated. All plates/links are machined from 1/2" thick cold rolled steel and zinc phosphate plated so they dont rust on you (as long as you take care of it!). Dies are also CNC machined from solid steel billets and carry a warrenty. For all of those that say 'I can get a JD for 550 shipped!' , yah sure you can, after 5-7 weeks. Here, you can get one for Cheaper, BETTER quality, and FASTER. I mean your looking at 5-7 days instead of weeks. So if your interested, let me know...I have almost 100 feedbacks on ebay (which are all positive but 1) and verified merchant w/ paypal w/50 feedbacks. Now in order to get the deal....we need at least 10 or more people. So Email me back channel at [email protected] if you have any questions, or orders. Or I can give you my phone number if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Patrick

Got your PM.

I wondered why you send me every CLR you had...forgot to put that I wanted 6.5 :doh:

Great prices, Thanks,
Steve

I know somebody that might be interested. I'll shoot him an E-mail with a link.

I might be interested, is that five hundred dollars shipped to Virginia. Also this tube bender will be strong enough to make a rollchage? I am a little naive when it comes to these things. Is this hydraulic, or manual. If you have pictures I would like to look at it. If it is not too much trouble.
thanks

yes, I could probably do 500 inc. shipping to VA. But I dont know if I could go any further without a little more shipping

Patrick

Back