• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 2000 XJ For Sale in Virginia

XJ/XRMike

NAXJA Forum User
2000 Jeep Cherokee for sale. Midnight Blue, tinted windows, 3" Skyjacker Suspension lift, 31" BFG AT's, black rock crawler wheels, 31" spare tire, Skyjacker sway bar quick disconnects, "Rock-it" rock rails/sidesteps, Rubicon Express SYE, Rubicon Express rear CV driveshaft, Cobra Hidden CB radio (75wx-st), Hella Floods on the front bumper, Surco aluminum safari rack "no rust", Class III receiver hitch, extras that are not installed are: "Rustys Off-Road" 4.5' lift Rear Spring Packs, Oil pan skid plate, Will include a new set BFG AT's to go with the deal. 56,000 miles, $10,500 Great Jeep and in great shape, my interests are swaying more to my other toy infatuation... "dirt bike riding!" and am in need of a pick up truck to haul my cycle and pop-up camper to races. call me for info. cell 804-513-1552 or home 804-598-1588 Mike

pictures can be seen at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/bfla3hk

Back