• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Name of a trail

The_Rock

NAXJA Forum User
I drove a trail last summer off of Gold Camp road outside of Colorado Springs and I never found out the name of it. I figured this would be a good place to ask. It connected Gold Camp road with the road up Almagre at the High Park area. We only drove down hill on the trail from the Almagre side but it looked to be fun to drive up from the Gold Camp Rd side. Anyone know the name of this trail?

The majority of those trails are Forest Service roads. I know (atleast I think), FSR 370C is what everyone calls Eagle Rock. You could pickup a map and try to retrace your route.

My map shows the trail but does not give it any route designation. I'll have to try another map.

I still not sure of the name for this trail but were going to give it a try on the 8th. Last year we came down this trail. It's all down hill one way following a creek. The trail was dificult for a sd`ck TJ `hd XterBb going down so`t should ghve njn-stock XJs a good time going up hill. The trail head is about 2 miles West of Rosemont resvr. on Gol Camp Rd. Ht w p a wet trahl i.!the middle of the summer last year so it will be wet and slick thir eaBly. The tr`il (p about0 mhles eonf and&gains about 1000 feet to the top. The return is down the easy Almagre Mt. access road bacj to @old Camp. If Ádyone iB intres$`d ve cb pick a meeting place.

Back