• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tranny buggin

crjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Hope this is the right forum, the tranny isn't modified, yet. Here is the issue: I have a command -trac tranny, 155,000 miles, all other details below. About a month ago I put on a Rusty's airtube with the open K&N filter. Since that point the shifting in the tranny has been a little strange. I guess the best way to describe it is that it progress' through the gears too fast. I really have to get on the gas to downshift. I have the selectable tranny switch, not used, left on "power". I did hook-up or plug all lines that were on the stock airbox. No vacuum leaks that I can find.........So the question is, does the tranny need to actually have vacuum and did plugging the small lines cause the transmission problem? Not very tranny educated so any help much appreciated. :compwork:

david.

crjeeper said:
Hope this is the right forum, the tranny isn't modified, yet. Here is the issue: I have a command -trac tranny, 155,000 miles, Not very tranny educated so any help much appreciated. :compwork:

david.

actually re-reading this I have a command trac t-case, trasmission would be the 4 speed auto.....

david.
:wstupid:

Back