• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Form Available

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the Rubicon run is about 3 months away. If you plan on going, please get your registration in soon! We need to get an idea of how many people plan on attending.
Thanks.

Jes

My reservations are made at Ice House. :)

Goatman said:
My reservations are made at Ice House. :)
Mine too..cept mine are for the 16th, a monday, and the girl on the phone said 'richard' had made 'em for sunday..sooo..you heard i was coming, and figured 'oh hell, there goes the neighborhood, eh?'

poomba said:
Mine too..cept mine are for the 16th, a monday, and the girl on the phone said 'richard' had made 'em for sunday..sooo..you heard i was coming, and figured 'oh hell, there goes the neighborhood, eh?'

:dunno: We start the trail Monday morning, sooooo.....I figured Sunday night is when we'll all be there. Monday night? We'll be at Spider Lake.

Also, the night of August 16th will be spent at Ice House resort, a small campground with full facilities, gas and a small store near the entrance to the Rubicon. Participants are responsible for paying for their own accommodations on the night of the 16th, as Ice House resort has cabins as well as tent sites (Ice House Resort (530) 293-3321). All other camping will be on Forest Service lands, and will be free of charge.

So this sounds pretty straight forward. Couple questions. Do I HAVE to make reservations at Icehouse? Anybody know what the cost of this is, and are the cabins worth getting? I guess I could just call the number and see, but I am feeling quite lazy at the moment. :looser:

Bryan

We are staying at Icehouse on the 15th. We'll be in the group camp, and the cabins.

CRASH

Bryan C. said:
So this sounds pretty straight forward. Couple questions. Do I HAVE to make reservations at Icehouse? Anybody know what the cost of this is, and are the cabins worth getting? I guess I could just call the number and see, but I am feeling quite lazy at the moment. :looser:

Bryan

There are 4-5 motel rooms, plus the camping area. Since we'll be out there all week, I opted for a motel room for that one night. You don't need reservations for camping, but you will for a room if they all get taken.

CRASH said:
We are staying at Icehouse on the 15th. We'll be in the group camp, and the cabins.

CRASH

Andy, the reg form does say the 16th. :)

Goatman said:
Andy, the reg form does say the 16th. :)
Nod, that's why I figured I'd better bring that up..so I can change to the 15th, if needed.

My regitration will be in the mail tomorrow. I tried to send it via the net , but my new ISP is giving me fits. You can go ahead and put me down for one. I will also be finding out about reservation at the Icehouse tomorrow as well. :party:

I have reserved the group camp for us, which costs $150. We'll divy the cost up among attendees.

The rooms are bare bones, but it's nice to sleep in a bed every once in a while :)

CRASH

So, are we all covered under the group reservation, or should I still give the Icehouse a call?

Thanks,
-Jon Kaczmarski

Goatman said:
There are 4-5 motel rooms, plus the camping area. Since we'll be out there all week, I opted for a motel room for that one night. You don't need reservations for camping, but you will for a room if they all get taken.

Richard, Richard, Richard. What's happened to you? Motels, trailers, you're just becoming a slave to all these creature comforts. What's next, a little french maid to cook up all your meals?
:confused1

Erik said:
Richard, Richard, Richard. What's happened to you? Motels, trailers, you're just becoming a slave to all these creature comforts. What's next, a little french maid to cook up all your meals?
:confused1

Sure........you wanna share the room?

:D

If you are camping at Icehouse on the 15th, the reservations are made. If you want a cabin, you'll need to take care of that.

Jon, got your rese.

Jes, you can be my french maid, but only when wifey's not around.

CRASH

CRASH said:
I have reserved the group camp for us, which costs $150. We'll divy the cost up among attendees.

I might be willing to share the costs for this. I haven't made any plans for lodging the night before we head out, so the group camp might be my best option.

Oh, I am going to do the online registration form thing right now...
EDIT - looks like I will have to mail it in.

Last edited:
Back