• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Pricing Finalized

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Was able to talk with Kyle and Stephany of Paragon management today and they have agreed to flat rate pricing for our event, regardless of how many days you will be running, and no pre-payment is necessary.

It will be $25 per day (vehicle and driver).

I know that this will still seem steep to some of you who have the luxury of free four-wheeling, but this is a good discount from their regular rate of $35 per day, and even beats the pre-paid multi-day passes and group rates they normally have available. Plus, we are not faced with a minimum commitment for attendance. Also, for any passengers 16 years of age or older, there is a $5/day fee.

The NAXJA event fee will be a flat $10 - that will cover the dash plaque, the saturday night meal, one raffle ticket, and any other miscellaneous expense.

In the next couple of weeks, we'll get a registration e-mail going and put together an info page. Even though you won't have to pre-pay for driving, we'd like to encourage as many as possible to pre-pay the $10 event fee - it will really help our grocery shopping.

Reminder: Event Chairman is CHW, Trail Coordinator is Magoo117, On-site registration will be handled by Skorpyo, Tech inspections by Eagle, Head Chef is Beezil, No-Fear Wheeling and General Entertainment by OneTonXJ. All of those guys will need support, so those of you who have already volunteered and some that haven't - expect to be tapped.

Just a couple of months, folks!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Last edited:
Thank you mike.I will see you there. keith :thumbup:

Easter Wabbit said:
I'm the head chef?

cool! Chewy will be my #1....

gonna be bringing some REAL cookin junk this time....

55gallon BBQ drum.

we're cookin!

Beezil Beezil Beezil, that's not a BBQ! Do I have to drag the 275 gallon drum up?? :D

Mike in NJ said:
I know that this will still seem steep to some of you who have the luxury of free four-wheeling, but this is a good discount from their regular rate of $35 per day, and even beats the pre-paid multi-day passes and group rates they normally have available. Plus, we are not faced with a minimum commitment for attendance. Also, for any passengers 16 years of age or older, there is a $5/day fee.

we don't got free wheeling around here, and $25/day still seems steep to me :scared:

can i assume they take credit cards? or am i gonna have to bring cash for these daily rates?

IntrepidXJ said:
. . . or am i gonna have to bring cash for these daily rates?

Randy,

Sorry if it still seems out of line, but even Rausch Creek around here runs about that much. And all I can say is that the Badlands may be cheaper, but Paragon is NOT Attica. Tellico has a great price at $5 day and Utah at 0$ is fantastic [except for runs in the Sand Flats R.A.], but such is life in the NorthEast. The positive side is that Paragon has over 75 trails at four difficulty levels in their 125+ mile network. You won't get bored (or speared by derelict golf carts!).

As far as payment goes, the way this is going to work is that we will collect the daily vehicle and passenger fees, Paragon will count NAXJA entries each day, and bill NAC once at the end of event. Unfortunately, we're not in a position to handle credit card payments at the park.

However, there will be another way. If you want to pay in advance of the event, NAC will be in a position to handle a PayPal transaction. Details will be forthcoming.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
Randy,
As far as payment goes, the way this is going to work is that we will collect the daily vehicle and passenger fees, Paragon will count NAXJA entries each day, and bill NAC once at the end of event. Unfortunately, we're not in a position to handle credit card payments at the park.

However, there will be another way. If you want to pay in advance of the event, NAC will be in a position to handle a PayPal transaction. Details will be forthcoming.

That's fine. Just want to be prepared, as I usually don't carry much cash.

Back