• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Various XJ Parts I Need to Get Rid of (PICS)

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
If the pics arent working, copy the link to your web browser.

Underhood Light - Good Condition, Used. - 30 obo + Shipping

112843005OEuevN_ph.jpg

Front Skid - Good Condition

123950783BUxvsZ_ph.jpg

123950991aYFthc_ph.jpg

Chrome Headlight Bezel - Good Condition - Driver Side - 10$ + Shipping

112842878AUGkfN_ph.jpg

Waggoneer Grille - Chrome, Good Condition RARE!!! - 30$ + Shipping (5-7$)

Stock XJ Taillights (non waggy) - Good Condition - 30 + Shipping for the set.

Stock Trackbar - Good Condition - 10$

HP Dana 30 Housing - Good Condition - Ill throw in some misc brake parts and the long side axle shaft (260 ujoint, disco) - 50$ + Shipping

Rear Dana 35 Axle - Good condition - 3.55 gears, New Brakes! - 75$ + Shipping

Rear Dana 35 Axle - Good Condition - 3.73 gears, No Brakes - 75 + Shipping

:greensmok

oops, forgot to put a price on that.

50$ shipped.

Ranger121285 said:
i need the frond and or the rear sway bars i think that might be the same as the track bar i also need the back glass in the tailgate thanks [email protected]

hmm, I think I have a rear swaybar, I will have to check and get back to you.

I also dont think you can get just the rear glass out? Might just want to buy a whole tailgate from a yard?

Of course you can just get the rear glass out. Sit in the cargo area with the hatch closed and push with your feet. It helps to have someone(maybe plural?) to catch the glass as it flies out ;) :D

Is the skid still up for sale? If so i'll take it. Oh, the pictures didn't show up...?

mission-inc said:
Is the skid still up for sale? If so i'll take it. Oh, the pictures didn't show up...?

Which one?

Cut and paste the links of the pics.

The
Front Skid - Good Condition

Still for sale? How much you askin? I'm thinking shipping is gonna be around $20. I'm in northern California (95014).

BajaCherokee92 said:
You didn't even bother putting this stuff up for sale on OTN peanuthead? Cmon man we shoulda had first dibs....... :bawl: :rolleyes:

:anon:

:D

Dont really think of selling parts on anything but here and co4x4.

Ill try it next time.

Maybe ill get para to put an HP 30 in his junk. :agree:

mission-inc said:
The

Still for sale? How much you askin? I'm thinking shipping is gonna be around $20. I'm in northern California (95014).

If cali is more shipping than usual, then Ill go 60$ shipped, (Ill get a quote today) Otherwise, 50$ shipped.

I dont think it would cost more to ship it to California (specifically) but I was just guessin on the price. I'll do $50 shipped. However I'll wait for you to get the quote. Email me: [email protected]

mission-inc said:
I dont think it would cost more to ship it to California (specifically) but I was just guessin on the price. I'll do $50 shipped. However I'll wait for you to get the quote. Email me: [email protected]

Allrighty, 50$ sounds good.

Mikey B said:
Pm me if the underhood light is still available

Thanks
Mikey B

Youve got pm.

Sorry, i'm unable to buy the skid. Thanks though.

mission-inc said:
Sorry, i'm unable to buy the skid. Thanks though.

Allright, no prob.

Back