• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator ?'s

Skitzo

NAXJA Forum User
ok, got a new radiator today and get to the point of removing the old one. however, the radiator has two lines running into it from it looks like the a/c system. the new radiator doesn't have anyplace to connect these lines. what are these and do i need them?

i think you may be lookin at your trans cooler lines......a radiator for a manual trans wont have them... in a nut shell, yes... you do need them.... sounds like its time to change parts stores if they made a mistake like that...

I agree with the above post about the trans cooler lines. And about the shop.

I bought my GDI 3-core on radiators.com for just around $100. Showed up on my door the next day. Fit perfectly and solved my cooling problems completely. You might try that.

A/c lines usually go to a smaller rad. in front of larger one. Maby factory oil cooler do you have tow package. What truck do you have, more info please

Back