• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suicide rear doors

MauriceGOL

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So I have been bugged. I can no longer look at my jeep and think "it is finished" everything must constantly change, so my newest thought is suicide rear doors. Has anyone done this before? pics? or does anyone know of a kit (yeah right) or company that may potentially produce them?
thanks
Greg

go delorian or go home

backtothefuture_delorian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the rear hatch is already gull wing, so if I lambo the front doors and suicide the rear I will have all 3

I was thinking about suicideing my doors to and i was wondering if you ever ended up doing yours. If you did let me know how you did it and how it turned out.

I debated on it forever and then finally I thought about traveling with groups. When you have 4 people getting out and you are in a car park, when both doors are open you are boxed in. Then I thought about suiciding the front doors. Then I just chopped them off and made some tube doors instead. My other thought was to trying something insane like a gull wing like the back hatch, but the roof isn't strong enough as it is to support that kinda of weight. Good luck if you decide to do it though

Back