• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does ANYONE make a decent 2" aftermarket flare?

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
I need to do some fender trimming so I will need some aftermarket flares. The problem is this; I'm running 32-11.50s and I've seen larger flares such as Bushwackers on smaller tires like these and I don't like the look. Too wide, dwarfing the tires. (Please don't say, "just go to 35s, then" ) I really like the look of my factory flares, I just need them to fit over a wider opening. Does anyone know of a company that makes a small (2" or so) aftermarket flare?

trim your own fenders then just mount them a little higher. they may not cover all the way down to the rock panel anymore, but it doesnt look bad

small pederson said:
trim your own fenders then just mount them a little higher. they may not cover all the way down to the rock panel anymore, but it doesnt look bad

i plan on doing something like this, similar to the 8" skyjacker RR rig.

shimmy said:
i plan on doing something like this, similar to the 8" skyjacker RR rig.

exactly. i see you are in seattle, you should visit timbercrawler.com sometime.

DrPepper said:
Bushwacker does have a factory style flare that only adds an additional 2 inches.
I know, I called on it. It attaches to your existing flare to give an ADDITIONAL 2" to the factory flare.

Back