• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interior Stuff For Sale

Nay

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I made a post on the Intermountain Chapter board I shouldn't have made concerning going to Moab later this month. It said "My Jeep is working perfectly, and my wife isn't pregnant, so I'll be there." Well, my Jeep is working perfectly, but I won't be there :wow: (#4 and final on the way).

4 kids don't fit in an XJ...unless you make some radical changes. So I am stripping the interior and installing a roll cage. I am going to tie seat mounts into the cage - two in the area where the stock backseat was, and two in the cargo area. The seats are Premier Racing Products (www.prpseats.com) - they sell a preteen size seat for ages 5-12 and a "preemie" seat for ages 1-4.

These kid sized seats are small enough to allow a six seat configuration in the XJ. All will have five point harnesses bolted to the cage. All carpeting will be removed, being replaced by Dynamat (sound insulation) in the cargo area and then Durabak over the entire "bed". Probably going to Durabak the exterior, too, with smooth Durabak 18 (UV protectant version).

So...I have the following for sale (my XJ is a 1997 and I'm in the Springs):

Rear seat - gray cloth in excellent condition as it only ever had car seats sitting on it. Make offer. You come and get it and you can make a much better offer.

Complete Carpet with Back Padding - also gray. Condition is very good (no rips, tears, or excessive wear), but there is some dirt. Make offer. Anybody looking for an interior update, I'll make a deal for both carpet and backseat.

WeatherTech Cargo Area Mat - 2" raised sizes, durable rubber. Retail is $99.95. Yours for $45 OBO.

Cargo Area Dog Gate - Totally adjustable up/down and side to side to keep cargo and dogs where they belong. Excellent condition. $40 OBO.

Email if interested or post here.

Nay

If the back seat will fit in a 92, I'm interested. I would also like the carpet if it fits. Got any pic's? I could make a trip over the hill, (I'm in Fruita) but would have to make the trip worth while... A trail run or two I think would be in order.

logdog said:
If the back seat will fit in a 92, I'm interested. I would also like the carpet if it fits. Got any pic's? I could make a trip over the hill, (I'm in Fruita) but would have to make the trip worth while... A trail run or two I think would be in order.

Email me back channel ([email protected]). I'll find out if it fits and get you some pics.

Nay

Back