• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. parts for sale... C/V Shaft, Chr 27 spline shafts, locker, etc.

BLKXJ33

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys..Just gettin rid of some of the stuff in my garage...

Aftermarket items:
Heavy Duty Rear C/V Driveshaft- Used with 5.5" of lift w /SYE, all u-joints are in good condition (Spicer w/ Grease fittings). Would work perfectly w/ someone doing a Tailshaft conversion. 150 obo + shipping

Limited Slip locker - It's 29 spline w/ 8 ring gear bolts. (Dont know the application though, thought it was Chrysler 8.25 rear, but I dont think those have 8 ring gear bolts.) Any gearheads here know what the app is? Possibly ford 9"? (clutches look ok) 35 + shipping

Lund Rear taillight black covers..used w/ a couple of scratches...works for 97 and up cherokees. 15+ shipping

Swaybar lowering brackets for 4-6" of lift. 10 + shipping

Hi-lift jack bumper lift adapter 15 + shpping

Hi-lift jack come along kit, (poor mans winch). Used one time and worked great. Comes with chain and hook, D Ring, strap, and carrying case. 35 + shipping

Stock items:

Rear shackles (stock). 10+ shipping

Front brake lines, used but in good condition. 10 + shipping

Rear u-bolts, all four for 10 + shipping

Chrysler 8.25 27 spine parts:
Spider gears- 10+ shipping
Carrier w/ 3.55 ring gear 25+ shipping
27 spline shafts (i have 2 of them) 30 + shipping each
misc internal parts (cross pin, bolts, tell me what you need and I can probably just give it to yah.

If you want to negotiate the price on any of these items, just tell me....I live in Dawsonville Ga and dont have a license currently so I cant drive but you can pick up if you are in the area.

Put me 2nd in line for the driveshaft.

Is it compatible with an RE hack and tap flange? Does it end in a standard 1310 u-joint? If so, I can pay you right now.

I have Paypal!

email or PM me -

Josh

i'll take the sway bar drop brakets for sure! how much is shipping to 48073?

what does the hi-lift bumber bracket do? does this allow you to mount iy to the bumper? if so i'll take that to! THANX

you can email me at: [email protected]

The Driveshaft was made by Rockford Driveline, with all spicer components. It has 1310 style u-joints on both ends..no flange here, its all yoke style. It measures about 33 1/2 " from u-joint center to center. You can easily convert it to flange style with a flange yoke end thugh.

Trail-XJ said:
i'll take the sway bar drop brakets for sure! how much is shipping to 48073?
Check your PM about the swaybar drop brackets

Check here about the Bumper lift
http://www.hi-lift.com/Accessory Pages/bl-250.htm

As far as the limited slip goes, im almost positive its not a 8.25, i will try to post a small pic of it, from my webcam...but if anyone knows the details (please tell me---its 29 spline...8 ring gear bolts, and larger diameter axle shafts than 8.25")

I think I found out what the limited slip is for. It will fit an AMC 20 rear axle...it is the factory trac-lok unit that came with them when they were sold. I think I am going to go ahead and put it on ebay tonight.

If anyone wants to make me an offer on the driveshaft that would be great. It is just taking up garage space and my parents need this stuff out. Also I will lower the axles to 25 each plus shipping....

Ill do 160 + shipping if you can give me extened and compressed lengths.

THIS IS WHAT IS LEFT--COME ONE I KNOW SOMEONE NEEDS IT!! I NEED TO GET RID OF IT -IM MOVING--If you make me a good offer, I probably wont say no.

Lund Rear taillight black covers..used w/ a couple of scratches...works for 97 and up cherokees. 15+ shipping

Stock items:

Rear shackles (stock). 6+ shipping

Front brake lines, used but in good condition. 7 + shipping

Rear u-bolts, all four for 5 + shipping

Chrysler 8.25 27 spine parts:
Spider gears- 10+ shipping
Carrier w/ 3.55 ring gear 25+ shipping
27 spline shafts (i have 2 of them) 30 + shipping each
misc internal parts (cross pin, bolts, tell me what you need and I can probably just give it to yah.

If you want to negotiate the price on any of these items, just tell me....I live in Dawsonville Ga and dont have a license currently so I cant drive but you can pick up if you are in the area.

Back