• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OK . . . flame my sorry butt . . .

GoalPoster

NAXJA Forum User
. . . but I need some advice on making my adjustable track bar adjust!!!!!!

The bar is slightly. I've loosened the nut just south of the joint, but the damn thing won't budge.

Once you're all done flaming my rookie arse . . . please give me a bit of advice on what to do.

Thanks

You do have one end unhooked from the truck so it can rotate right?

One halve threads into the other and to adjust it you rotate one end relative to the other so if both ends are bolted to the truck it cannot be adjusted. Are you with me? Also have you doused it with PB Blaster or the like?

I soaked it down but good with Pblaster last night. Like I said before, it isn't on the truck.

I'll go at it with a long bar tonight.

Thanks for the advice everyone . . . when I was having at it yesterday, I felt like a real :spam: for brains cause I couldn't get the thing to move.

As a reminder, a fair amount of track bars have left handed threads at the adjustment end. Make sure you aren't tightening it, while trying to adjust it...

Back