• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone have a twin axle Car Trailer I could borrow for Moab...

4WDXPRT

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to borrow auto transport trailer for two days...Thursday night and return Saturday night or early Easter Sunday at the latest. Would like to tow my Red XJ out as the motor is questionable as well as the steering. If anyone with a trailer isn't going anywhere this week or next weekend I can afford $100 to rent your trailor...I've got a 2" trailor hitch ball as I think that is the standard. U-Haul and Penski are no help for local rentals so other than buying a new trailer there aren't many options. If you know of any places I should try let me know.

Denver to Moab and Back. If you need more than $100 let me know but I think $100 is fair.

Thanks.

Last edited:
4WDXPRT said:
Would like to tow my Red XJ out as the motor is questionable as well as the steering
My 2 cents- If you aren't confident enough in the mechanical condition of your XJ on the road it doesn't belong on the trail. Don't let that stop you from coming though, there will be a few empty passanger seats (including mine) and the view is the exact same from that side of the Jeep. I know, I've been there. :)

I just had new 35s put on over the weekend and my steering is off a little so its more the couple hundred miles of highway driving and the fact that it doesn't like highspeed RPMs due to the blow by...I just drove it down and back to California in Feb but I don't want to pull a Crunch and throw a rod or something plus screwup my tires already...I'll try and get it in for an alignment this week but that may not work out. I've got to take care of Potatoe Salad Hill and the Dump Bump this year...I've got a line on RentX off Santa Fe but we'll see...still looking.

Dan said thats how you spell it so....thanks for the spell check.

I finally found one without the run around...RentX in Denver. Its only a few blocks from my office too so I'll pick it up Thursday afternoon and then load it up and hit the road for Moab...

Back