• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC BBQ...good time

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
It was nice to meet up with everyone and meet some more new people. John K and Andy sure have nice big tires now.....wowies. Thanks to Chris for hosting it and everyone else that helped out. Can't wait to go wheeling with all of you again. _nick_

Ditto

Thanks again to Chris and especially to Carol for hosting the third annual invasion. And thanks to both for letting those of us too tired to proceed sleep in various corners of the house.

I'm sorry I missed the trail ride. Aside from other considerations, the MJ was overheating at anything under 35 MPH and I didn't want to risk crawling. Found the aux fan wasn't plugged in but, not knowing why the previous owner left it that way, I didn't want to risk plugging it in and blowing something 200 miles from home.

It's now plugged in and I'll see how it behaves over the next couple of days.

I too had a great time too. Its nice to put some faces to their screen names. And i was lucky i was down in Pa because it rained like hell in Jersey. But thanks again Chris and Carol and Chris ill pick up a local paper tomorrow befor school.

PeterBuilt

I had a great time. Nice to meet those I had not. Thanks again to Chris and Carol. Oh and the hot tub (cooler than the air) was great.

Chris and Carol have outdone themselves yet again....thanks for opening up your home.

Was good to see ya'll again and to meet a few new people, wish i could have stayed longer.

I would also like to thank you. I never really post much but I'll try to now. Thanks Chris and Carol

Thanks again to the Wagners, they did another outstanding job! Welcome to the new faces, and I enjoyed seeing the regulars again.

I picked up some interesting tips... I'll report back on the blow-by issue... Thanks Dave!

Much Thanks to Chris and Carol

:lol: Marie, Abby, and I really appreciated the awesome hospitallity on Sat. Especially the Girls due to the A/C. We all had a very good time and enjoyed seeing everyone again. I hope to be back out on the trails soon (after I get close to everyone elses altitude) to utilize my trucks off-roadability, getting tired of its ability on pavement.
Erich, Marie, & Abby :p

Back