• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look out for a Dana 44 for me? :D

verrive

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,
Just curious since the majority of you are in WA if you could keep an eye out for an XJ Dana 44. Haven't found anything in state on any boards but I did find one from a yard for $350, just curious if there's anything else around :)

- Kevin

$350 isn't really that bad. You usually won't find one for much less. It's tough to find one at all, but to find one for less is really tough. The u-pull-its sell rear ends for around $100. If you can find one there, it's a killer deal. They are usually pretty picked over, and the D44 sure don't last long since almost all Jeepers would like to have one.

Just FYI, I have one that I'm not sure if I'm keeping or selling yet. I may install it just so I can confidently wheel untill I get my D60 in. If I sell it, I'll probably sell for about $400, so like I said $350 isn't bad. Walk in with $300 cash. Cash talks big time. Snag it if they take it.

Steve

Back