• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4x4 tow hooks, mopar tire carrier

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got custom 4x4 tow hook brackets with reinforcement plates and all hardware for sale for 50.00 plus shipping the set is only like 1-1/2 years old and only had a few pulls on it its all straight and no problems(comes with everthing including hooks)....
I also have a mopar rooftop tire carrier thats only about 5 months old and had a 32 on went with aftermarket tire carrier on bumper so I dont need this anymore(only needed it till I got my bumper but I had to get the spare out of the back for baby crap :D ) first 100.00 plus shipping takes it comes with all hardware except lug nuts.... :thumbup:
just pm if your interested will check daily....
thanks
themud
zip for shipping is 85251...
:D

Tow hooks sale pending if it falls thru gr8 its up to you will have pics tomorrow as for the tire carrier I can take pics as well....Striptide you be next but I need a zip to figure if it worth it for me :D after that Redbull its yours...will have pics towmorrow for gr8 and let everyone no from there...
thanks
themud
:party:

pmd ya and email sent redbull just waitin for your reply, ready to ship all I have to do is drop it off...
Also towhook brackets are SOLD!!!!
themud

Back