• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I know, I know...another hood vent thread

2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Actually, I 'm more interested in a scoop (or 2)...whats the general consensus on the scoops made bu Lund and Ventvisor. I was looking at the medium sized, dual scoops. Is there a better way to mount them other than the 3M tape?

I was thinking of opening up or replacing the fake honeycomb vent and drilling holes to let air in....I guess when I'm not moving they would let air out too. My only concern is that the forward faced opening would act like a mini parachute or possibly pull the vent off the hood at high speed.....comments??

WOW....53 views and no replies...oh well, I bought the scoops, so I guess I'll let you know how it works out...

THE ONLY THING I SEE WRONG WITH SCOOPS IS YOUR PUSHING MORE AIR IN. I WANT TO GET THE HOT AIR OUT. JUST MY OPINION. mAYBE YOU CUOLD TURN THEM AROUND. PLUS NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT THE XJ HOOD IS ALREARDY HARD TO SEE OVER I WOULDNT WANT TO ADD MORE HEIGHT. ONCE AGAIN JUST MY OPINION AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY OPINIONS.
DIGGER :peace:

Back