• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid Front Bumper install pics. Great Bumper!

btraysxj

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=ygtidkn.58w9fvkn&x=1&y=-z0vzn0

I just wanted to post some pictures of the Rigid front bumper install and give Terry over at Rigid Manafacturing Company a formal thank you. I bought the FBG bumper and this thing rocks. Terry was great to talk to and delivered the bumper on time with all the mounting hardware. The instructions are detailed, in color, and the hardware is individually wrapped to correspond with the install steps. The welds are great, and the powder coating is far better then most products I have purchased. I can't say enough good things about this bumper, check out the install pics for a better idea of the mounting system. I can't wait until Terry is finished with his rear bumper.

For the record, I am not affiliated with Rigid or Terry in any way. I purchased this bumper based off of the mounting system described on the website and speaking to Terry over the phone.

www.rigid.com

~Brian Traynor
2000 Cherokee Sport
4.5 RE, TW DS, AA SYE, No-Slip, 31'' MTR's, etc...

They make an awesome mounting system don't they. I built my own bumper using their mounts. Terry is a class act and is as helpful a person as you could ask for.

i just ordered a fbw from him... if the finished product is anywhere near as good as the cust. service is it should be a winner!

btw looks good

xjhm said:
i just ordered a fbw from him... if the finished product is anywhere near as good as the cust. service is it should be a winner!

btw looks good

my fbw is due in tomorrow. rock rails arrived today and just left for the painters...they look awesome, heavy duty and well designed. Instructions my 5 year-old could follow. Good thing...... :thumbup:

btw, Terry will put you on his waiting list for rear bumpers if you ask him.

btraysxj said:
I can't say enough good things about this bumper, check out the install pics for a better idea of the mounting system. I can't wait until Terry is finished with his rear bumper.www.rigid.com

~Brian Traynor
2000 Cherokee Sport
4.5 RE, TW DS, AA SYE, No-Slip, 31'' MTR's, etc...

I helped install that same bumper a couple weeks ago onto a friends XJ, and put a thread about it on JU as well. I am very impressed by the service Rigidco has, and the quality of the product.

If I did not already have a front bumper, I would definitely be getting it from Terry.

Now, I am just going to wait and see what the rear bumper looks like.

Josh

Bump1.jpg

Bump4.jpg

Bump5.jpg

Bump6.jpg

I agree, Terry is an awesome guy. I too am waiting for several items to be completed so I can get them :)

Alex

I am running the M.O.R.E. Steering brace.

Fergie said:
Good job on pimpin' someone's products.

Fergie

Well, I for one appreciate hearing who's good, bad or ugly without havin to experience every vendor myself. Saying "Yeah, this guy/shop/product is alright" does not constitute pimping in my book...

Besides that, the site is rigidco.com

Robert

Fergie said:
Good job on pimpin' someone's products.

Fergie

I helped install this and figured we do enough bashing might be good to give credit. Terry makes a great product and with the kind of Customer Service that everyone should be entitled to.

Now here's the question....does he give NAXJA discounts?

Great looking bumper though.

Xjman1 said:
ITerry makes a great product and with the kind of Customer Service that everyone should be entitled to.

Thats all that is needed. Not some indepth post about it. It is a good looking bumper, so lets hope it holds up.

Fergie

That's right darnit! Nobody come in here and tell us any details about their personal experiences with XJ modifications! We only want 10 words or less, and don't even THINK about posting any pictures! We HATE it when we get some friendly unbiased information for free! :firedevil

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?

Jared:rolleyes:

Fergie said:
Thats all that is needed. Not some indepth post about it.
Fergie

Says who? You?

GI-John, call Terry and ask....at $350 I was already stoked.

XJBONE, approx. two weeks from the phone call to place the order to receiving it.

~btray

Fergie said:
Thats all that is needed. Not some indepth post about it. It is a good looking bumper, so lets hope it holds up.

Fergie

Thanks for setting the standard, hey look one more worthless post for me and you. We'll be XJ kings before long :wave1:

I'm out

Actually what it sounds like is he bought a really nice bumper from a brand name and paid big bucks to put that name on his rig.....

(Zipping up flame suit) :greensmok

Alex

Back