• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any one else heading out to Easter Jeep Safari

Cruzzin_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Any one else heading out to Easter Jeep Safari
Heading out Tuesday the 6th thru Sunday
Let me no if you want to hook up for a run
Cruzzin_XJ

I might head out depending on work. I'll know more in a few days.

Depends on what type of accomidation you need
Tent Camping - lots by the river
RV - forget it very hard to find this late
Hotel - Late arrival avalible but very expensive
John

I'm heading down saturday morning from Junction and will be running Golden Spike. If anyone wants to join in....

I wish I didn't have to concentrate so hard on school this semester, otherwise, I'd be there. :(

bang.gif
Nope - no money to buy enough gas to get there. DAMN it sucks being broke...

GOD! I wish I could make it. ONly been on the job for a few weeks now I think it would be a bit odd to ask for time off so soon. That and with so many people out there I kinda like to travel in smaller packs. less waiting around to do things from what I heard alot of people talk about. MIght try a run in may or june.

Why don't we plan a low budget Moab trip in a month or so of the Colorado guys. Not a NAXJA sanctioned run but just a get together of the Colorado crowd. We as a chapter have also been invited to the NAXJA Moab thing towards the end of April. By the way, just for you guys information. The ONLY thing NAXJA ever sanctions is the actual trail runs. Starting at the drivers meeting and ending at the air up. They do not sponsor any lodging or after hours get togethers.

We just bought a new vehicle for the wife and now I hear my hours at work may be cut, so I understand the $$$ limitations.

old_man said:
Why don't we plan a low budget Moab trip in a month or so of the Colorado guys. Not a NAXJA sanctioned run but just a get together of the Colorado crowd. We as a chapter have also been invited to the NAXJA Moab thing towards the end of April. By the way, just for you guys information. The ONLY thing NAXJA ever sanctions is the actual trail runs. Starting at the drivers meeting and ending at the air up. They do not sponsor any lodging or after hours get togethers.

We just bought a new vehicle for the wife and now I hear my hours at work may be cut, so I understand the $$$ limitations.
Let's do it. the 24th is a good weekend for it. No car shows and no huge groups to contend with. So hotel rooms and camping should be wide open.

I'm going to head out there Thursday night...crash in Eagle...then get up early to make it to Moab Friday morning. Any phone numbers for people that are going. My cell is 303.349.1294 so we can get together for a trail or at least find out where folks are at.

If anyone wants to come with let me know as its just me that I know of.

Back