• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cool stealth stereo system

Wow, that is a pretty sweet install. I really like the sub in the spare idea, I have a stupid donut, but thats one more reason to get a fullsize spare. I've thought about putting an amp under the rear seat like that, but I'm concerned about it overheating with the lack of airflow.

I run a similiar setup with 2 amps under the rear "bench" which only looks like a bench because the oem upholstery is wrapped around a pair of 12"-14" kicker boxes (don't recall) whick include mid's and tweets with the tweets facing forward with the bench in it's normal position....I just took the upholstery off and cut up the foam so as to fit the boxes...Looks neat, no advertising but my occasional passengers hate me!

Gil "I need my tunes" Bullycatz :guitar:

Gil BullyKatz said:
I run a similiar setup with 2 amps under the rear "bench" which only looks like a bench because the oem upholstery is wrapped around a pair of 12"-14" kicker boxes (don't recall) whick include mid's and tweets with the tweets facing forward with the bench in it's normal position....I just took the upholstery off and cut up the foam so as to fit the boxes...Looks neat, no advertising but my occasional passengers hate me!

Gil "I need my tunes" Bullycatz :guitar:

sounds cool. could you post some pix please? :viking:

I tried the amp-under-the-seat idea.

Apperantly, water and stereo amplifiers do not go well together.

If it's driven on the street, or only in the desert, I could see it.

CRASH

Back