• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to Los Coyotes IR run this Sunday?

Who's coming to Los Coyotes THIS Sunday March 28th for a 4-wheeling run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most recent word I get is that they do not plan on closing Los Coyotes to the 4X4 crowd.
I'll be out in the sand dunes this weekend.....
How about next Saturday?

Hope you guys had fun. I made it as fas as Santa Ysabel before my power steering died.

Not a fun drive home down that windy road.

Josh

Just made it back :D I actually left a bit early: others went to the lookout point and I decided that I should drive back (long way back). Overall it was a blast: Rabbit made it up El Hill, Peter (from Just Runs) layed it on the side and scared his daugther (but she was a good sport about it) and well.... I took out my rear light and bent my hatch in (the lip due to the cb antenna mount I kept meaning to relocate) and bent up my gas door :D

Had a great time and was very pleased with the turnout. Only had one bad incident the whole day, (drunk indians tried to break the glass out of my jeep with a beer bottle, luckily the guy's a week suck and couldn't break the awesome jeeps window but thats another story), thought I was going to roll on el hill but made it up. Scared Kejtar enough for him to get out of my jeep! :conceited before we got to the top! Went to the lookout tower and it was a great place to view the whole valley. A glider went by almost close enough to touch. My daughter drove back to the gate and scared me more than my climb on el hill. All in all a great trip.

Rabbit

P.s. Kejtar, I will PM you the price on the T-lamp! :laugh3:

ryurabbit said:
Scared Kejtar enough for him to get out of my jeep! :conceited before we got to the top!

What are you talking about?? I went outside to take pictures for you so that you would have proof of your amazing feet :D

In regards to drunk indians I saw some fighting with I think some of the campers as I was airing up... Another indian came up to talk to me and apologized for the other guys behaviour and asked if I can talk to my friends and pull them away. I told him those weren't my friends and I offered to drive to the guard shack (as I had just finished airing up) to ask them to send someone up and he said that'd be a good idea, but by the time I pulled away there was already an older indian there settling the dispute.....

Speaking of pics did anyone else get any of my Jeep. PPPLLLEEEEAAASSE!!!!

Rabbit

I think next time, if I have a problem with the locals, I will introduce them to Asian culture with a few Karate lessons. (thats if I dont bring the kids.) I dont advocate violence but they were out of line. Had that bottle hit me or my kids there would have been hell to pay.

ryurabbit said:
I think next time, if I have a problem with the locals, I will introduce them to Asian culture with a few Karate lessons. (thats if I dont bring the kids.) I dont advocate violence but they were out of line. Had that bottle hit me or my kids there would have been hell to pay.
See what happens when I'm not there to babysit Rabbit:rattle:
Now, now little guy, everything will be OK.

Dan

Your not the boss of me! :bawl: Just cause I do almost everthing you tell me........hmmmmm maybe you are my boss......come to think of it you act just like that ass at work :D ..........hmmmm my boss is sneaking around in my friends body AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Rabbit

Dan Turner said:
See what happens when I'm not there to babysit Rabbit:rattle:
Now, now little guy, everything will be OK.

Dan

Back