• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help on front

92xj

NAXJA Forum User
i am doing leafs up front and looking for springs, i have searched and the best spring seems to be the 44044 springs, i think they are waggy springs 7 leaf pack, I can not find the springs anywhere, does someone have a link to wear this are sold and also are they just replacement springs for the wagoneer? and what year? thanks

44044 is the part number for the Rancho 2.5" lift springs for the 84-89 Waggy.

Find them anywhere Rancho is sold. I know many people buy from JCWhitney, and I believe they are lifetime warranty.

Steve

Call Summit(.com) and ask specificaly for Rancho RS44044 springs. They are not 7 leaf, but are a lift spring replacement for the Waggy 7 leaf springs. 44044s will net about 8-9 inches of lift. If you'r looking for stock 7 leaf Waggy springs which net about 6-7 inches I have some brand new ones for sale: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=233806

Back