• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do I sign up for NAC Fest??

We are all loking forward to this year's event... I have taken time off, worked out the time away with the warden, and have about 4 jeeps coming down from VT with me.
:eyes:
Whensitgonna happen???

Brian Carpenter said:
Whensitgonna happen???

Officially - Friday, June 11 thru Sunday June 13.

Unofficially, there's a bunch of people talking about wheeling Thursday the 10th. Heck, if enough interest surfaces - we can start on the 9th and stay until Monday!!! :D

BTW, nice to hear about the the Vermont armada - maybe you can drag Currie along too.

Patience everybody - don't want to peak too soon. Paragon ain't going to disappear anytime quick - we'll have an official kickoff for a very simple "registration" sometime in April. :rtm:

But, fair warning, you only have about 70 days to complete all those projects (hear me OneTon? :shhh: )

Mike in NJ :patriot:

It may be too early to know but is Paragon going to cut us a break on the fee? $35 a day is pretty high. I know they have a lot of trails but how much can you really do per day? Not trying to be cheap or anything but am trying to figure out $$ for NAC.

Urban Redneck said:
It may be too early to know but is Paragon going to cut us a break on the fee? $35 a day is pretty high. I know they have a lot of trails but how much can you really do per day? Not trying to be cheap or anything but am trying to figure out $$ for NAC.

I thought that fee was a bit steep as well. It'll cost me $150 to wheel four days, wow!

Brian Carpenter said:
We are all loking forward to this year's event... I have taken time off, worked out the time away with the warden, and have about 4 jeeps coming down from VT with me.
:eyes:
Whensitgonna happen???

hey brian.. what day are you planning to head down there? i might hop on your wagon train...

mike

Fore Wheeler said:
I thought that fee was a bit steep as well. It'll cost me $150 to wheel four days, wow!

Yeah, that's the ugly fact of life for legitimate Northeast wheeling - pay to play.

But, it won't cost you that much. We're still working on a better rate from the park, yet the WORST it would be for 4 days would be Paragon's regular four day pass for vehicle and driver - $110. A three day pass is $85.

As far as how much you can do in a day - I guess that depends on the group you're with, and how much breakage there is. Hard to explain this in an e-mail, but, I think it's safe to say that nobody would ever get bored. There's climbs, drops, mud, and plenty of good ole Appalachian granite scattered over 15000+ acres. Then again, seen one boulder and you've seen them all, right? :conceited

Well, let's just say that Death Valley is just a "bit" more challenging than Turtle Rocks! :scared:

Hope to see plenty of NAXJA's finest there.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back