• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Trailguides for Nac Fest on Thursday?

PeterBuilt

NAXJA Member #342
So anyway the new rule is that you have to be with a certified trailguide to run the trails at paragon. Correct me if im wrong. But anyway it sounds like there is going to be a good amout of people going wheeling on Thursday for this trip. So i was wondering if anyone wanted to start a non official pre run around noon till whevever? But who would lead us? Anyone? And if anyone is interested in the prerun post so to see how many would be ready. Just a thought

Pete

I was just at Paragon this past Saturday, and went through the guide course. Paragon's site states it's a free course lasting approximatly 30 to 60 minutes. In reality, the course lasted 5!! All they did was read the rules to us, and we were on our way :)

The way it sounds we should have enough for two groups on Thursday (hardcore and moderate), I’ll take one group and someone who knows the park can take the other. I’ll set things up with Kyle so we can have a trail leader “class” on Thursday morning for anyone who wants to attend.

Chris,I can take out the hardcore group.I will have my trail guide coarse by then.If I get there(Paragon) early enuff tomorrow I'm going to take it then.

Back