• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cage

xjk9bar1

NAXJA Forum User
From http://www.dandcextreme.com/

483879_17_full.jpg

483879_18_full.jpg

483879_19_full.jpg

483879_28_full.jpg

483879_27_full.jpg

looks good. can you openthe glove box? who has the one that has a huge plat ont aht side so you can open the glove box??

oh yeah LOVE the pink man looks so T.U.F.F

Bentonedge said:
looks good. can you openthe glove box? who has the one that has a huge plat ont aht side so you can open the glove box??

jeeze.....

here we go with the glovebox thing.....

seems like an influx from the "other" forum......

Bentonedge said:

I knew I going hear about the RED padding looking PINK :moon:

Rev Den said:
I herby call an end to the glove box issue.....

box1.JPG

box2.JPG

Thanks to URF for the idea.

Rev

Did you just cut it and glue the other far right side in place? What did you use to cut it, it looks really good and I don't screw mine up when I do it.

XJWheelie said:
Did you just cut it and glue the other far right side in place? What did you use to cut it, it looks really good and I don't screw mine up when I do it.

Yup...glued with RTV. I cut the padding with a razor knife, and then used a sawzall with a fine blade for the steel door. I went down to the hinge pin...but not thru it. 1 word of advice.....take everything OUT of the box BEFORE cutting.

Rev

XJWheelie said:

Yup...RTV holds it very well. I used a razor knife to cut the padding, then a sawzall with a fine blade for the steel. I cut to the hinge pin, but not thru the pin. A word of warning, take everthing out of the glove box first, good thing I don't need those maps anymore.

Rev

Fozzy said:
How does the cae tie into the unibody?

The B-pillar is welded over the psuedo frame. A-pillars are double plated sandwiching the floor panel. Eventually, the bottom plates will be tied in to the my rockrails (which are welded on). Led came up w/ a clean design on his tieing everything together. The C-pillars are plated and bolted over the rear shackle boxes.

xjk9bar1 said:
The B-pillar is welded over the psuedo frame. A-pillars are double plated sandwiching the floor panel. Eventually, the bottom plates will be tied in to the my rockrails (which are welded on). Led came up w/ a clean design on his tieing everything together. The C-pillars are plated and bolted over the rear shackle boxes.

Can we see some pics of those PINK bar pads?

Back