• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody got some good pix of the trails we are going to run?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Do any of you guys have any good pix of the trails around Ouray and Montrose? If you will email them to me with a narrative, I will put them on our Colorado site that I am putting together. Don't forget to include a pix of you and your rig.

The main aim of this is to allow others to see what they have in store if they make the August event.

Scan around in here. If you find any pics you like let me know and I will give you time and place narrative.

Bones :skull1:

amflg1-vi.jpg

engp1-vi.jpg

oldtcup2-vi.jpg

stnypwc2-vi.jpg

IWC-vi.jpg

Seems like the only pics of me from that trip have a strap involved....and how small and unflexy my XJ looks :spin3: .

Nay

I dig the butt flex shot of Charles, you go girl!! Too bad there weren't any shots of me highsiding around Dave after he shut down the hill for an hour. I remember that Nay's rig looked really big back in 99..........

XJEEPER said:
I dig the butt flex shot of Charles, you go girl!! Too bad there weren't any shots of me highsiding around Dave after he shut down the hill for an hour. I remember that Nay's rig looked really big back in 99..........

My only salvation is that GRNT got stuck everywhere I did with his dual ARBs...but he took about 30 minutes less than me to get there each time :shhh: .

My rig did look huge then...and tiny now. How times change...

Nay

Back