• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody interested in email notification of trail rides etc???

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
While this web site will always be our primary link for trail rides and meetings, some people don't check it very often. How many of you would be interested in being on a email list for notification? There are several ways to implement this. I just don't want to hear that someone got left out.

Tom,

That would be a great idea...between Colorado-XJ and now NAXJA I wouldn't mind being on distribution list when trail rides are scheduled. Sign me up and how's that AW4 converstion going?

Randy

The AX-15 to AW-4 conversion is basically finished. I'm driving it. I built the new rear driveshaft since I added a SYE at the same time. I have to finish lengthening the front driveshaft today and finish the trim work inside. I've had two instances where it would refuse to crank for a few minutes, but I think I can track it to a loose connector on the ECU.

Can't wait to get out on the trails. I've got to pick up a front D44 Saturday in Denver but might be talked into something.

4WDXPRT said:
Tom,

That would be a great idea...between Colorado-XJ and now NAXJA I wouldn't mind being on distribution list when trail rides are scheduled. Sign me up and how's that AW4 converstion going?

Randy

old_man said:
While this web site will always be our primary link for trail rides and meetings, some people don't check it very often. How many of you would be interested in being on a email list for notification? There are several ways to implement this. I just don't want to hear that someone got left out.
I'd like to be on a distribution list for trail runs....more often than not its the monday after that I hear about them.

YEAH IM DEFINETLY IN ON THE LIST.. IM A STOCKER BUT IM HAVING THE ITCH TO WHEEL ESPCIALLY WITH THIS NICE WEATHER...aNY BODY WANT TO DO A LOWER LEVEL MILD RUN THIS WEEKEDN THE 20TH?

YEAH IM DEFINETLY IN ON THE LIST.. IM A STOCKER BUT IM HAVING THE ITCH TO WHEEL ESPCIALLY WITH THIS NICE WEATHER...aNY BODY WANT TO DO A LOWER LEVEL MILD RUN THIS WEEKEDN THE 20TH?

I will set up an email list tonight. You can then email the list with subscribe in the title and you will be automatically added. Any email originating from this list will be strictly limited as coming from one of the state officers.

OK guys, email to [email protected] and include SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. For the moment the additions to the list will be done roughly once a day and you will be notified. If you want to inform the list of a run you are planning, email the same address but tell us about the run in the body of the email. It is up the the discretion of the Colorado BOD if the run is to be listed.

bugman1964 said:

:huh:
Yeah- see:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21998
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21970
and: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21938

But NOBODY was interested, NOBODY replied; so I went with a bunch from MHJC up a trail out of Idaho Springs. We had fun !
:party:

Have there been messages posted through the listserv yet? I want to make sure my mail program isn't throwing them away thinking they're spam...

No mail has been sent out from the listserver yet. No one gave any info about any trails.

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Maybe a test e-mail just to show it's working would be in order? Do we need to make a motion to have that happen, or can the Chapter allow some deviance that way and just make it happen? :D I've never been a 'point of order' procedural kinda guy...

Back