• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my list

maineiac

NAXJA Forum User
i have an 89 xj and i have re3.5 front springs and a re lca over the winter i have bought a rear lockrite ,2 in coil spacers ,and i just ordered re 4.5 rear packs, i will be upgrading from 31x11.50 ssltb's to 34x10.5 ltb's ,if the vibes are to bad i will do a trans drop can you guys think of any thing else before i start ? oh and i am going to get new front shocks and build a shock mt for the rear at rthe bottom of the unifram rails

Sway Bar Discos from JKS. HD Tie Rod, Trac Bar, Adjustable Control Arms- Uppers at least. Move up the lower rear shock mounts flush with the axle tubs. Longer brake lines. So skids if you don't have them. Just a list, Juice

sway bars are in the junk pile now ive been driving without them since oct
a will redrill the track bar over 1 in
i was thinking about the rear shock mts i think its a great idea
i do need a tank skid
i havnt deceided on what to do long arm or adj control arms and drop bracket so ill just keep it like it is for now and hope the dw isnt to bad

thanks im glad you brought those things up , any more things ?

oh and im swapping out the f&r for one from a 4 cyl it has 410's :)

Last edited:
Back