• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

:x So I was changing my gear oil...

If it's the one at the top and no fluid is leaking you don't really need to worry about it.
A Dana44 will fix ya right up. :wink:

Jes

That's funny , I broke one off in my 8.8 on Sunday.......hmmmm....you think he impact gun I was using might have had something ot do with it?

No worries, my 30 had a couple broken for a while, and kudos to Jes, I fixed it with a 44......

CRASH

:shock: Ummmmmm, you told Eric you were going to buy his, has something changed? Do I need to tell him you don't want it?

[quote:b4f685a98c="SactoXJ"]:shock: Ummmmmm, you told Eric you were going to buy his, has something changed? Do I need to tell him you don't want it?[/quote:b4f685a98c]

Well, he told me $400 and I thought you told him he should get $500 afterwards. If he'll take $400, I'm still [b:b4f685a98c]extremely[/b:b4f685a98c] interested. I'm guessing it's not the same axel as in the 4.0l and D44 thread?

Back