• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mopar roof rack part #

Believe it or not, I actually found the instructions and invoice for the one I ordered back in 1998. The part # is 82203257. Back then it cost me a grand total of $164.85. I also found a couple of brochures from 2000 and 2001, neither of which lists the carrier. I am thinking they may have discontinued it sometime after 1998. Hope this helps.

I can't believe someone turned up the number, I'm going to pass it along to a friend who works at a Dealership and see if he can find one for me.

Thanks

Silver Bullet

Silver Bullet said:
I can't believe someone turned up the number, I'm going to pass it along to a friend who works at a Dealership and see if he can find one for me.

Thanks

Silver Bullet

Good luck! When they discontinued the XJ the company offered them up at a closeout price of $35; at that price, they sold them off quick! I tried to find one of them in December and found out about it then... :(

I had two, and sold one last year.
Funny thing, people still PM me asking to buy the damn thing, even though the date on the for sale ad is 9 months ago.
Tedium.
Hasta.

I had the Jeep dealer do a search for me last week (national) and he said there were none at any store. Damn! If you find two, let me know. :D

What I do is strap the tire to my oem rack, I can still use my yakima rack for my canoe, luckily the tire fits inside. The only thing that sucks is the oem rack bounces and make a ton of noise... Maybe someone here knows how to lock the bars from bouncing? Thanks
IMG13.JPG

The Delaerships turned up none available in the US. I'm going to have to start checking local scrap yards to see if I can turn one up. Thank Guys

Silver Bullet

i see them on Ebay from time to time going for around $100.... i even converted my 87 XJ to a newer roof rack so i can use it on both rigs... good luck finding one..

mike

Back