• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Internet shop to buy Spicer U Joints?

MoFo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I can't find Dana Spicer brand of U joints at any shop locally. Everybody seems to carry offbrand made in China or Singapore stuff.

Where is a good place to buy them on the net? I have an 87 and 90 XJ and my brother has a 93 XJ. I need a set of spares for them all.
Thanks,
MoFo

I bought them from Randy's Ring & Pinion last week, but I just walked in. You can't buy them off of their web site but you can call and order. The ones for the front axle cost me $21 each.

MoFo said:
I can't find Dana Spicer brand of U joints at any shop locally. Everybody seems to carry offbrand made in China or Singapore stuff.

Where is a good place to buy them on the net? I have an 87 and 90 XJ and my brother has a 93 XJ. I need a set of spares for them all.
Thanks,
MoFo
I get mine from Louisville Offroad Outfitters. www.louisvilleoffroad.com.

I ordered mine from Randy's ring and Pinion for about $18, but it cost another $14 or $15 in shipping. They sent the wrong one (one for the front instead of the back which I kept for spare) and I ordered the right one for another whopping S+H charge. Would have been cheaper for me to drive from NH to pick them up. Next time I'll research local dealers. Even the stealership has to be cheaper than that.

I have boxes full of most spicer u-joints I would have sold you some.
DIG IT!

Back