• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail run on Sun 28th?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Even though I think I should work on things like my rear bumper and such, I wanna go and do some wheeling.... Anyone up for anything?? How about Los Coyotes?? Anyone up for showing me around there as I have never been there before....

Remi, (or anyone else that's interested) We'll be camping at Red Rock Canyon State Park out near Jawbone that weekend (27-28) If anyone would care to join us.

karstic said:
Remi, (or anyone else that's interested) We'll be camping at Red Rock Canyon State Park out near Jawbone that weekend (27-28) If anyone would care to join us.
Thanks, but since they are talking about closing down Los Coyotes I want to go there at least once.

Kejtar said:
Thanks, but since they are talking about closing down Los Coyotes I want to go there at least once.

Me too, but I promised Sonia we would go to Red Rock.

karstic said:

Well, tell her that the canyon will still be there for a while unless a huge earthquake hits (and then you wil have other problems to worry about) while the Indians are closing the trails down :(

karstic said:
Tell her that Los Coyotes is really Red Rock.:shhh:

Then what happens when they get there? "Damn honey, we must have got here too late, I'm really sorry. Hey, look, thre's some NAXJA guys I know...didn't know they were going to be here..."

Sounds good to me i dont know the way so i will follow you all from were we meet up. Anyone want to go up to HV area Sunday w/ me? We can meet up at wendy's off lyons exit from the 5 at 9am.

Last edited:
Na....I think thats the smell of burnin rubber....the kind you make with those tires you got!!! Anybody know the address so I can mapquest?

Rabbit

GSequoia said:
Are you sure that's what you smell Jay? :wow:

:D

ryurabbit said:
Na....I think thats the smell of burnin rubber....the kind you make with those tires you got!!!

What'chu talking 'bout Willis?

treadpatternsmall.jpg

Just got off the phone with Rabbit, and I was all for it........until my wife reminded me that we'll be on a cruise for our anniversary. Big OOPS? She actually thought it was funny that I forgot, My mind is always in the dirt.LOL

What trails are you planning to do anyway? Dangerous Road is cool, but not too difficult. Bronco Hill is good but short. El Hill can be treacherous, but I was goaded into doing it. (This hill is NOT short wheelbase friendly) Toboggan is awesome, just don't be surprised if you come out without your driver's side mirror after dropping off the shute. Toboggan is kind of hard to find if you don't know where it is.

Wish I was going.......................................:(

Dan

Dan Turner said:
Just got off the phone with Rabbit, and I was all for it........until my wife reminded me that we'll be on a cruise for our anniversary. Big OOPS? She actually thought it was funny that I forgot, My mind is always in the dirt.LOL

Just be late for the ship :D

I am going to Corral Canyon on Saturday to play.

If I am still feeling up to it (and the Jeep is too,) I will meet you guys at the gate!

Josh

Kejtar said:
Even though I think I should work on things like my rear bumper and such, I wanna go and do some wheeling.... Anyone up for anything?? How about Los Coyotes?? Anyone up for showing me around there as I have never been there before....:tears:

I'm In.:wstupid:

Back