• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy parts.

Mjr Minor

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for window seals and some interior stuff like a cargo cover and wondering where to get this stuff from and not the Dealer.

Anyone know where to get bigger mirrors?

Mjr Minor said:
Im looking for window seals and some interior stuff like a cargo cover and wondering where to get this stuff from and not the Dealer.

Well, window seals probably are a dealer item.... cargo cover: if it's anything universal then anyone who carries car accesories. If you're looking for a cargo cover just like the one that came with the XJ (some models at least) then yeah... dealer... On the other hand, try Quadratec for a lot of oem parts as they carry a wide variety.

Bigger mirrors?? like for towing?? If so, I picked up some that snap onto my mirrors. Otherwise then that... well, I don't know of any mirrors that were made to fit and replace. Btw, I found that jeep mirrors are actually pretty nice when it comes to the view they offer.

Mjr Minor said:

What year XJ? The side mirrors for the "new" ('97+) body style are larger than the '96 and older ones, and are a direct bolt-on replacement.

www.jeepsareus.com has alot of NEW and USED OEM jeep stuff. I bought front hooks, new directionals, upgraded the non-intermittant wipers on the TJ's to intermittant [or will be when the switches get here], they have the fog wiring harness's, driving light harnesses, pretty much anything. Alot depends on the years, they seem to carry 97+ stuff for TJ's, XJ's and ZJ's plus stuff for the KJ and WJ.... Their prices are not too bad either and their shipment is fast, when they messed up my last order for the hooks and switches I got the switches next day, they overnited me the hooks at no charge when I called them. They are on LI in NY.... Quadratec has some nice stuff, gotta watch the pricing though, some stuff is a very high and other stuff is very good price wise, QT is in PA so I look for best price + free shipping from other sources first to avoid state sales tax, OTOH they are just north of philly so if I need something I'll call and arrange to pick it up there, saves on shipping.

Back